If you feel like you’re just throwing money out the window (like this cute baby here) it might be time for a new job.
Every Monday, we bring you a complete list of all the openings on our new Job Board - part of our quest to prove once and for all that you can make a living in journalism and media.
Here’s what we have this week:
For editor and writer openings, we have:
- Summer Internship at the Toronto Star in Toronto
- Reporter at the Sequim Gazette in Washington State
- News Desk Contributor at SB Nation anywhere
- Features Writer and Game Critic at Polygon in NYC or San Francisco
- Writer at Exhibitor Media in Rochester, MN
- Lead Technology Editor at Circa in San Francisco
- Night Editor, Editor, LGBT Culture Blogger at BuzzFeed in NYC
- Deputy News Editor at Quartz in NYC
- Assistant Editor at Birchbox Man in NYC
In social media work, head over for:
- Social Media Coordinator at MKG in NYC
- Social media and community manager at the Daily Mail in NYC
- Social media specialist at Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston
In PR posts, there’s:
- Marketing Director at The Amoralists Theater Company in NYC
- Director of Communications at Social Media Week in NYC
- Publicity Intern at Atlantic Records in NYC
- Communication Intern at Back to the Roots in Oakland, CA
- And several open positions at Edelman in Seattle, San Francisco and Silicon Valley
One outlier so far:
Assistant Director of Career Services at Columbia University in NYC
Check out the full descriptions and more positions as we post them here.
Jobs! In Journalism! Listed by Delia!